We offer a full service grooming experience for your pet that can be done either during their stay or feel free to schedule a spa day.
All Grooms include:
- Nail Trimming: Clipping the nails with special doggy nail clippers (can be done as a stand-alone service)
- Ear Cleaning: Using a special alcohol-free ear cleaner and removal of hair in the ear canal (can be done as a stand-alone service)
- Anal Gland Expression: External only (can be done as a stand-alone service)
- Bath: A doggy PH balanced shampoo enriched with oatmeal and tea tree
- Brush: A nice relaxing brushing with brushes and combs that suit your dog’s hair type (can be done as a stand-alone service)
- Hair Cut: (acceptable breeds) The hair cut of your choice depending on coat condition
- Cologne: An extra spritz to make your pooch smell even better
Ask about these extras!
- Tooth Brushing: Dental hygiene is just as important for your pup as it is for you, using a special doggy toothpaste that is safe to swallow and finger brushes (can be done as a stand-alone service)
- Nail Grinding: Getting those nails shorter and smoother with a Dremel (can be done as a stand-alone service)
- Shed-less Treatment: A deep shampoo and conditioning to help loosen the hair along with blowing out as much excess hair as possible, then using a special solution alongside a brush that best suits your pet
- Nail Polish: red, white, black, light pink, hot pink, and blue
- Bows: Many colors and color combos to choose from
Grooming prices vary by breed. Mixed breeds are determined by size and breed mix. There may also be slight price adjustments based on size and condition of your Pet. To inquire about pricing or to make an appointment feel free to give us a call or stop by!
Grooming is offered Monday-Friday by appointment only. All dogs must be current on all shots before grooming.